1. Controller As the operator of this website (http://www.suedwollegroup.com), Suedwolle GmbH & Co. KG, Wieseneckstraße 26, 90571 Schwaig, is the controller in the sense of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) who individually or jointly makes decisions on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, hereafter referred to as "data."
2. Processing of Personal Data According to the General Data Protection Regulation, personal data is any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier (such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person). Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. Use of our website does not require you to provide data. However, in certain cases, we will need your name, address and additional information to perform your requested services. The same applies to, e.g., the sending of information material and ordered goods and to responses to individual inquiries. We will notify you when required. Furthermore, we only process data you provide to us voluntarily and data that is collected automatically when our website is visited (e.g., your IP address and the names of the pages you opened, your browser and operating system, time and date of access, search engines used or names of downloaded files). If you request our services, usually only the data required for us to perform the service will be collected. Any additional data we may request may be provided voluntarily. Data will only be processed to perform requested services and to safeguard our legitimate business interests.
4. Purposes for Processing Personal Data We will process the data you provide in accordance with the principles of data economy and purpose limitation. The principle of purpose limitation states that data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. Further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes is not considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes. We only process your data to answer inquiries, handle your orders and provide access to certain information or offers to you. Maintaining customer relationships may also require us or a commissioned service provider to use this data to inform you about product offers or to conduct online surveys to fulfill the tasks and requirements set by our customers. We will only process the data you provide online for the stated purposes. Your data will not be transferred to third parties without your express consent. Data will only be collected or transmitted to authorized state institutions and officials in accordance with applicable laws or if we are required to do so due to a court order. We respect that you may not wish to provide your data to support our customer relationship (especially not for direct marketing or market research purposes). We will not sell your data to third parties or otherwise market your data without your consent.
5. Data Collected Automatically When Visiting Our Website When using our website, the following data may be processed for technical and organizational reasons: The names of the pages you opened, your browser and operating system, time and date of access, search engines used or names of downloaded files and your IP address.
6. Cookies When you visit our website, we may save information on your computer in form of a (session) cookie. Cookies are small text files transmitted by a web server to your browser and saved on your computer's hard disk. Except for your IP address, no personal user data will be saved. This information allows you to be automatically recognized during your next visit to our website and makes navigation easier. Cookies enable us to, e.g., adjust our website to your interests and to save your password so that you won't have to re-enter it every time you visit our website. You may also view our website without cookies. If you do not want us to recognize your computer, you may prevent cookies from being saved on your hard disk by setting your browser to "Disable cookies." For detailed instructions, please see your browser's help function. However, please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from fully using every function of our offers.
9. Children and Young People Our website is aimed exclusively at potential applicants/customers, business partners and media representatives. Persons under 16 years of age should not transmit data to us without the permission of a parent or guardian. We do not request data from children or youths who have not yet completed their sixteenth year of life. We do not collect such data or provide such data to third parties.
10. Security We implemented technical and operational protective measures in accordance with the applicable legal regulations to protect your data from, loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. Our security measures are reviewed regularly and adjusted to technological advances. All our employees and all persons participating in data processing are required to adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation, the German Federal Data Processing Act in its respectively valid form and other laws relevant for data protection and must treat data confidentially. Furthermore, we conclude according agreements with any external service providers we commission. Our security measures are regularly reviewed and adjusted in accordance with technological advances.
12. Consent Should the processing of your data require your consent, we will obtain it from you and use your data for the stated purposes for which we requested your consent. Your consent will be documented digitally. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. To do so, please write us at Hans Betscher or email us at email@example.com.
13. Application Process By transmitting your applicant data, you consent to the processing of your data for the respective application process. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect.
14. Data Subject Rights If we process your data, you are entitled the following extensive rights as a data subject: a) Right to Information Under Art. 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to information about the data processed by us. You may especially obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of possible recipients and the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored. Please submit information requests to Hans Betscher or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org b) Right to Rectification Under Art. 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to obtain rectification or completion of your data from us. You may exercise this right by contacting the above-stated addresses. c) Right to Erasure Under Art. 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to obtain erasure of personal data concerning you if storage of the data is no longer required and if there is no other legal ground for its processing. You may also obtain erasure if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing and if your data was processed unlawfully or if the personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under EU or national law. You may exercise this right by contacting the above-stated addresses. d) Right to Restriction of Processing Under Art. 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to obtain the restriction of processing if you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal data; if the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of your personal data; the purposes for the processing cease to apply, but the data is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or if you objected in accordance with Art. 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation and if whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your interests has not yet been determined. You may exercise this right by contacting the above-stated addresses. e) Right to Data Portability Under Art. 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability). In addition, under certain circumstances, you may also receive your data directly from a controller if technically possible. You may exercise this right by contacting the above-stated addresses.
15. Right to Object You have the right to object to use of your data for the above-stated purposes at any time (Art. 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation). This is possible for objections to direct marketing or on grounds relating to your particular personal situation. If you object to direct marketing, we will implement your general objection right without information about your particular personal situation. To exercise your right to object, please write us at Hans Betscher or email us at email@example.com.
17. Right to Submit a Complaint to a Supervisory Authority Please also note that, irrespective of other administrative or legal remedies, you have the right to submit complaints to supervisory authorities, especially in the Member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes on the General Data Protection Regulation. A list of (non-public sector) supervisory authorities and their addresses is provided (in German) at: www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.